Allegiance Home Health Services
Seniors are usually most comfortable living at home, and benefit from the sense of pride that comes with this independence. But when conditions limit your loved ones abilities, it is important to find professionals who will deliver the care they need with the comfort and respect they deserve.
Allegiance Home Health does both. Our professionals are experts in their fields, but they are also experts in people. Treating your loved ones with respect, dignity and kindness is important to us. In turn, our patients retain their pride in living at home, while you have the peace of mind that they are being cared for properly.
Other benefits of home healthcare include:
Quick recovery in the comfort of your own home
- Regularly scheduled medical visits from qualified staff
- Fall, surgery or major illness recovery without hospital or nursing home stays.
- Medicare and most private insurances will cover the cost of home health services
Who is Eligible for Home Health?
- Your doctor must decide that you need medical care in your home, and make a plan for your care at home; and
- You must need at least one of the following: intermittent (and not full time) skilled nursing care, or physical therapy or speech language pathology services or continue to need occupational therapy; and
- You must be homebound. This does not mean you must be confined to your home 100% of the time. It means that you are normally unable to leave home. Being homebound means that leaving home is a major effort. When you leave home, it must be infrequent, for a short time, or to get medical care, or to attend religious services.